On 2016-04-02 14:40:57 +0000 (+0000), Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
[...]
> IANAL and writing these things correctly is hard to do properly );
> involving the community around the pain points of the tagging
> process is what I'm after.
[...]

Nobody on the VMT is a lawyer either, and when I wrote the original
text I wanted to make sure it provided sufficient guidance on our
expectations while still being inclusive and without needing a
lawyer to interpret. As it stands, the VMT and TC still make the
final call on whether an application is sufficiently convincing, so
the point of the application criteria are to make sure projects know
what sort of convincing we're looking for.
--
Jeremy Stanley