On 04/24/2016 11:12 AM, ZhiQiang Fan wrote:
Hi Lana,

Thank you for explaining it!

Yes, I noticed that the DocImpact bug track now has shifted to project
its own, that why I submit a change by using the tool in
openstack-doc-tools, but that change is disagreed by a doc core.
Meanwhile I also find that there is rarely change merged for config
reference update.

So I want to know is the config reference automatically updated so no
more individual commit is required?

If you just care about updating the tables: The docs team does it at regular levels, no need for a bug report.

If you want to help and regenerate all tables for a project, that is also welcome.

Keep in mind that we have no mitaka branch yet. So, our master branch targets mitaka at the moment. Please hold back any Newton related changes for the configuration reference,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)