Hi forks,

I’m beginner about Openstack developments. I’ve been really interested in
to know about Openstack and wanted to modify and test it.

But I’m using PyCharm in the Windows 7 but, It’s very hard to programming
and testing when I tried to change code little bit.

I hope you guys are the best developer about opensources especially
Openstack. Could tell me your environment for developing on the Windows?

Thanks.

Jun-ha, Park

Freshman of Cloud Technical Group KINX corp., Korea