On 06/03/2016 01:34 AM, Sergii Golovatiuk wrote:
I would vote for POSM - "Puppet OpenStack Modules"

+1 - possum, american slang for the animal "opossum"

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,

    <mailto:dtant...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    > On 06/01/2016 02:20 PM, Jason Guiditta wrote:
    >> On 01/06/16 18:49 +0800, Xingchao Yu wrote:
    >>>  Hi, everyone:
    >>>
    >>>      Do we need to give a abbreviation for PuppetOpenstack
    project? B/C
    >>>  it's really a long words when I introduce this project to
    people or
    >>>  writng article about it.
    >>>
    >>>      How about POM(PuppetOpenstack Modules) or POP(PuppetOpenstack
    >>>  Project) ?
    >>>
    >>>      I would like +1 for POM.
    >>>      Just an idea, please feel free to give your comment :D
    >>>  Xingchao Yu
    >>
    >> For rdo and osp, we package it as 'openstack-puppet-modules',
    or OPM
    >> for short.
    >
    > I definitely love POM as it reminds me of pomeranians :) but I
    agree that OPM will probably be easier recognizable.

    The project's official name is in fact "Puppet OpenStack" so OPM
    would be kinda confusing.  I'd put my vote on POP because it is
    closer to the actual definition of an acronym[1], which I
    generally find easier to remember over all when it comes to the
    shortening of long phrases.

    [1] http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acronym

    --
    Cody