I'm trying to port the/a Openstack-ZFS driver to Mitaka,
but every time I do a change, I have to restart cinder-volume,
run my test command, look through the log file, modify the driver,
and back to beginning

Is there a simpler way to do this? I'm not extremely fluent
in Python (it's been over six years since I did some serious
work in it), but just importing the module and then run
through the functions in the class don't seem to work.
--
Michael Jackson is not going to buried or cremated
but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white,