>    I found in google a bug for use of open-iscsi inside lxc-container
>    (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc/+bug/1226855), a bug
>    commented by Kevin Carter (openstack-ansible core team) as a "blocking
>    issue" (in may 2015).
>    Is that bug still relevant ?

Yes, unfortunately it is relevant. We implemented clarification patches in
Newton to clarify that:
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible/commit/a06d93daa9c0228abd46b1af462fb00651942b7e
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_cinder/commit/d8daff7691de60ffc6bcc4faa851d9a90712d556

So the documentation now makes it more clear in the note at the top of the page:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible-os_cinder/configure-cinder.html

>    Do I need to rather deploy my cinder-volume on compute host (metal) to
>    solve my problem ?

Yes, that is a known good configuration that is very stable.

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company
registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road,
Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be
viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may
contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail at ab...@rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation
is appreciated.