Le 16/09/2016 12:18, Jesse Pretorius a écrit :
>>    I found in google a bug for use of open-iscsi inside lxc-container
>>    (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc/+bug/1226855), a bug
>>    commented by Kevin Carter (openstack-ansible core team) as a "blocking
>>    issue" (in may 2015).
>>    Is that bug still relevant ?
> Yes, unfortunately it is relevant. We implemented clarification patches in
> Newton to clarify that:
> https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible/commit/a06d93daa9c0228abd46b1af462fb00651942b7e
> https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_cinder/commit/d8daff7691de60ffc6bcc4faa851d9a90712d556
>
> So the documentation now makes it more clear in the note at the top of the
> page:
> http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible-os_cinder/configure-cinder.html
Ok. Maybe will be great to backport to Mitaka documentation
(http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/mitaka/install-guide/configure-cinder.html)
>>    Do I need to rather deploy my cinder-volume on compute host (metal) to
>>    solve my problem ?
> Yes, that is a known good configuration that is very stable.
Indeed. I redeploy cinder-volume on my compute host and everything is
functionnal.
Thanks again.

> ________________________________
> Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company
> registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road,
> Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be
> viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may
> contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient.
> Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is
> prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us
> immediately by e-mail at ab...@rackspace.com and delete the original message.
> Your cooperation is appreciated.

Fabrice Grelaud
Secteur Infrastructure et Production