Hi Kenny,

The maturity metrics in the project navigator are derived using TC Managed
Tags[1] (binary) and Operator Tags[2] (non-binary).  The description each tag
can be found in the provided links.  The values for the tags are refreshed
periodically (e.g. once a release cycle for operator tags) and these are pulled
into the project navigator and displayed as the 8 maturity indicators for the
projects.  The ops-tag team meets once a month when we have new submissions to
review.  Anyone is welcome to submit a tag/indicator for review.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/reference/tags/
[2] https://github.com/openstack/ops-tags-team/tree/master/descriptions

Thanks,
Shamail