Shamail <mailto:itzsham...@gmail.com>
September 19, 2016 at 11:32 AM
On Sep 19, 2016, at 12:22 PM, Jimmy McArthur<ji...@openstack.org>  wrote:

Gordon,

Thanks for brining this to our attention. We pull data from many different sources for the
Navigator. Most of the attributions for that data can be found under "Tag Details" or
various "?" modal links on the page. For PTLs, we grab that data from the following:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openstack/governance/master/reference/projects.yaml. All data is
pulled using a nightly cronjob.

However, it appears there is an error in the yaml that's preventing the data
from being pulled. We're working to resolve the problem now. I'd like to
suggest the following to prevent this moving forward:

* Add an email alert to the cronjob that pulls data. In the event of an error,
send an alert to myself, Thierry Carez and Tom Fifeld to let us know if the
ingest process fails
+1 (feel free to add me as well)
* Change "PTL for Latest Release" to "Current PTL", to avoid confusion
+1, great idea (also removes the reference to releases which could be different
things to independent release projects)
* Add IRC-Channel of project and IRC handle of PTL to help users get to the
right spot
Where will you pull this information from or will we manually add it? If we add
IRC information then we should also add the info as a web client link.
IRC info is available in the same file (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openstack/governance/master/reference/projects.yaml).
Thanks!
Jimmy McArthur

is this updated with a script or manually? i just took a quick look at
this and some of the projects have a different information between the
high-level "all projects" view and the detailed individual project view.
this was something that was brought up a months ago so i assume it
hasn't been looked at in a while.

for example, i'm not a PTL but it says i am one.

September 19, 2016 at 11:22 AM