Hi,

As reported on this bug

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1626483

HA gate and periodic jobs for master and sometimes newton started to
fail for errors related to memory shortage. Memory on undercloud
instance was increased to 8G less than a month ago, so the problem
needs a different approach to be solved.

We have some solutions in store. However, with the release date so
close, I don't think it's time for this kind of changes. So I thought
it could be a good compromise to temporarily increase the undercloud
instance memory to 12G, just for this week, unless there's a rapid way
to reduce memory footprint for heat-engine (usually the biggest memory
consumer on the undercloud instance)

Any other ideas ?

thanks.