As the project keeps growing and maturing, we are happily seeing more
eyes on it, more hands on it. Among the many contributors, the following
two are outstanding:

lvdongbing <>
Involved in OpenStack for a few years now. His contribution is not
limited to senlin, but also other projects such as heat, nova, solum
etc. His experience and passion would be a great help to our team.

XueFeng Liu <>
Both a user and a developer of senlin. His recent contribution has shown
that he has a good understanding of the project's mission and
implementation. His commits and reviews are all of good quality.

With this email, I'm formally inviting these two developers to join
senlin core team. Please cast your votes by replying this email, core
team. Thank you.