+1 for both. Glad to see the team is growing up.

Regards,
xuhaiwei
-----Original Message-----
From: Qiming Teng [mailto:teng...@linux.vnet.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:28 PM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [senlin] Proposed changes to senlin core team

As the project keeps growing and maturing, we are happily seeing more eyes on
it, more hands on it. Among the many contributors, the following two are
outstanding:

lvdongbing <dongbing...@kylin-cloud.com> Involved in OpenStack for a few years
now. His contribution is not limited to senlin, but also other projects such as
heat, nova, solum etc. His experience and passion would be a great help to our
team.

ref:
http://stackalytics.com/?module=senlin-group&metric=commits&user_id=dbcocle&release=all

XueFeng Liu <liu.xuefe...@zte.com.cn>
Both a user and a developer of senlin. His recent contribution has shown that
he has a good understanding of the project's mission and implementation. His
commits and reviews are all of good quality.

ref:
http://stackalytics.com/?module=senlin-group&metric=commits&release=all&user_id=jonnary-liu

With this email, I'm formally inviting these two developers to join senlin core
team. Please cast your votes by replying this email, core team. Thank you.

Regards,
  Qiming