Thanks for the heads up, I'll do my best to attend and I'll encourage other
security folks to do likewise.

It looks like there's a good deal of security enforcing functionality in
these specs, I knew we've discussed getting Octa through threat analysis,
lets try to find a good time to schedule that too.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Matt Riedemann <>