I've changed the nova design summit session on docs needed for newton to now be a session to cover the various security-related specs up for review:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16977/nova-security-specs-and-testing

And to also talk about getting a CI job going which will test some of these features, like with barbican as the key manager and using signed images.

I've tagged this session with 'barbican' although I see that the barbican team is having another session at the same time. There was one other slot that I could have moved for nova but barbican had a conflict then too, so I've just left this where it is and if anyone from barbican can show up all the better, but I don't think it's necessarily a requirement.

Matt Riedemann