Hi all,

I have a question about unit tests of nova.
(I found this question when I fixed a bug about shelve.[1])

"nova.tests.unit.compute.test_shelve.ShelveComputeAPITestCase" has
test cases for "nova.compute.api.API.shelve()/unshelve()".
But "nova.tests.unit.compute.test_compute_api._ComputeAPIUnitTestMixIn"
also has test cases for same methods.

Is their purpose duplicated?
And, can I organize them if their purpose is duplicated?

FYI, I think that we should consolidate them into
Because it is inherited to some test classes.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1588657

Best regards,
Rikimaru Honjo