Greetings,

This is a final draft of TripleO summit sessions. Please let me know
any feedback or schedule conflict before end of week so maybe we can
still arrange things.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=TripleO%3A

TripleO: Containers - Current Status and Roadmap
Wed 26  3:55pm-4:35pm

TripleO: Work Session - Growing the team
Wed 26  5:05pm-5:45pm

TripleO: Work Session - CI - current status and roadmap
Wed 26  5:55pm-6:35pm

TripleO: Upgrades - current status and roadmap
Thu 27  1:50pm-2:30pm

TripleO: Work Session - Composable Undercloud deployment with Heat
Fri 28  9:00am-9:20am

TripleO: Work Session - GUI, CLI, Validations current status, roadmap,
requirements
Fri 28  9:20am-9:40am

TripleO: Work Session - Multiple topics
Fri 28  9:50am-10:30am
Blueprints, specs, tools and Ocata summary.

See you next week, safe travel everyone!
--
Emilien Macchi