Hello everyone,

First, I'd like to thank Flavio Percoco and Kairat Kushaev for their past
service as members of the Glance core security contacts team.
Unfortunately, due to other commitments, they don't have time to continue
on coresec.

Thus, the main point of this email is to propose Ian Cordasco and Erno
Kuvaja as new members of the Glance coresec team.  They've both been
Glance cores for several cycles, have a broad knowledge of the software
and team, contribute high-quality reviews, and are conversant with good
security practices.

Replacing Flavio and Kairat with Ian and Erno will keep the Glance coresec
team at 5 members.

Please cast your vote with +1, 0, or -1, or you can reply back to me.

Please reply before 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.

Thank you,
brian