On 11/30/2016 10:19 AM, Jason Rist wrote:
On 11/30/2016 11:18 AM, Ben Nemec wrote:

On 11/30/2016 03:34 AM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
On 25/11/16 13:46 +0000, Amrith Kumar wrote:
Flavio,

I see a number of patches[1] which have been landed on this project
but I find
that at least the ones that were landed for Trove, and a random
sampling of
the others all to be different from what you proposed below[2] in one
important aspect.

In [2] you proposed a structure where the title of the document; or
the first,
and most prominent heading, would be the existing heading of the
document, and
the tags would be below that. In [2] for example, that was:

"kombu - Messaging library for Python"

and the tags would be in smaller font below that.

Hi,

Some fixes landed yesterday to improve the badges layout. For those
interested,
here's an example of what it looks like now:

https://github.com/openstack/keystone

Basically, the horizontal padding was reduced to the minimum needed
and the
badges width was set to the total width of the image.

Any idea why there is so much vertical whitespace after the badges in
https://github.com/openstack/instack-undercloud ?  It's all clickable so
I'm thinking it must be coming from the badge image for some reason.

How much is 'so much'? I see at most 50 pixels?

Strange, I see almost 200 pixels. I also don't see the same thing on the keystone readme Flavio linked.