Le 2016-11-30 19:11, Nadya Shakhat a écrit :
Hi all,

This one [1] is used very intensively actually :) It is not merged because we cannot just upgrade python-kafka version because of Monasca. We had some
talks in their channel, but no results still. I suggest the following:
1. On our side we will update this change
2. I will ping Monasca guys once more and we will proceed with discussions
in the CR

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/332105/

Good news, so I should retitle this thread "Can we uncap python-kafka ?"