During the implementation of static datasource driver[1], I got a question
on the return format of `get_all` method.

If I understand correctly, it should return a list of entities to be sent
to the queue. Does it infer that the relationship should be embedded in
entity, just like the legacy static_physical datasource?

Suppose a link between two switches are created, how should we emit this
change in `get_all` or `get_changes`?

Currently I made a compromise by emitting the relationship as an update of
the connected entity. This is not very elegant and it seems we are going
back to the legacy static_physical datasource.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/405354/
--
Yujun