Armando M. <arma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

A few hours ago a governance change [1] has been approved by TC members. This means that from now on, the efforts for Load Balancing as a Service efforts rest officially in the hands of the Octavia PTL and the Octavia core team.

I will work with the help of the respective core teams to implement a smooth transition. My suggestion at this point is for any ML communication that pertain LBaaS issues to include [octavia] tag on the email subject.

Please do not hesitate to reach out for any questions and/or clarifications.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/313056/

Should we also move all neutron lbaas-tagged bugs to octavia in LP? And kill the ‘lbaas’ tag from doc/source/policies/bugs.rst?

Ihar