> On 26 Jan 2017, at 22:29, Dougal Matthews <dou...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

> On 24 January 2017 at 16:16, Mikhail Fedosin <mfedo...@gmail.com
> <mailto:mfedo...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hey, Flavio :) Thanks for your questions!
>
> As you said currently only Nokia's adopting Glare for its own platform, but
> if we talk about OpenStack, that I believe Mistral will start to use it soon.
>
> Has there been some discussion surrounding Mistral and Glare? I'd be
> interested in reading more about those plans and ideas.

Dougal, I’ve cherished this idea for a long time and discussed it with a few
people, but informally.
I believe we didn’t have any official discussions around it yet. I included the
corresponding topic
to our PTG etherpad to finally get this going. Mike and will bring this topic
up to discussion.
I believe it’s worth it. We can also discuss basics before the PTG too, but in
a separate thread.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia