On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 10:39 PM, Lana Brindley
<openst...@lanabrindley.com> wrote:
> Hi core team,
>
> Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:
>
> Current cores not appearing in any stats:
> Anne Gentle
> Diane Fleming
> Olga Gusarenko
>
> This is highly irregular, and I suspect we can probably blame a combination
> of work being done on the api-site that isn't accurately tracked through
> gerrit and launchpad, and the northern hemisphere summer holidays.

For Diane, she doesn't work on OpenStack any more, and hasn't set up a
home Windows compute successfully to review or contribute. I think
it's fine to drop her and may even be a relief to her. :) We still go
to lunch and she says she feels badly she can't contribute.

For my story, I know I haven't been reviewing in openstack-manuals
that much and only contributing to the user-guide, contributor-guide,
and admin-guide. Still, I'm fine with staying a core reviewer for now.
The api-site repo has only the first app guide going in to it, with
very few reviews. That won't change much over time it seems.

> Current non-cores appearing in stats:
> Joseph Robinson (30 & 90 day reviews only)

Since we skipped last month, how about inviting Joseph?

> Chen Xing (30 & 90 day reviews only)

Same here, since we skipped last month.

Or, for both, offer coaching on what we're looking for -- more contributions?

> Cao Yuan (30 day reviews only)

Looks like a good time to reach out to say hello and see what
interests are there to help them reach goals.

> Mahesh (90 day reviews only)

Could someone follow up with him to make sure he is okay with his
current involvement?

> Brian Moss (Contributions only)
> Chen Qiaomin (Contributions only)
>
> No one in this list is hitting all three columns, however if you feel
> strongly that any of them should be considered for core, now would be the
> time to yell about it.
>
> My recommendation for July is:
> Drop: no one
> Add: no one
>
> Yay or nay?

I can ask Diane if she'd prefer to be dropped. I'd like to consider
adding Joseph and Chen.

Thanks,
Anne

> Thanks,
> Lana
>
> 1: This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the
> months are in tabs at the bottom of the page):
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hz
> l2_gfHp9bc0/edit?usp=sharing
>
> --
> Lana Brindley