OK, that changes things slightly:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:
Diane Fleming
Olga Gusarenko

Current non-cores appearing in stats:
Joseph Robinson (30 & 90 day reviews only)
Chen Xing (30 & 90 day reviews & contributions)
Cao Yuan (30 day reviews only)
Mahesh (90 day reviews only)

This definitely puts Chen on the Add list, so my official recommendation
becomes:

Drop: no one
Add: Chen Xing

Given the rest of the conversation, I'm happy to drop Diane and add Joseph if
we have enough support from this group.

So: yay or nay?

Lana