On 06/07/16 12:10, Lana Brindley wrote:
> Circling back ...
>
> On 06/07/16 08:58, Lana Brindley wrote:
>> OK, so as far as I can see, this is our consensus:
>>
>> Drop: no one
>> Add: Joseph
>
> I've informed Joseph of the core team decision, he was pleasantly surprised
> and is taking some time to consider the offer. He will get back to me before
> tomorrow to let us know his decision.

Joseph has agreed to become core. I will make the appropriate changes today,
and announce it on the mailing list and the newsletter.

>> * We will drop Diane next month, unless we hear from her in the meantime
>> * We will reach out to Chen to discuss his contributions before adding him
>
> I have emailed Chen to find out how we can help with coaching.

I have heard back from Chen, he is interested in working on the HA Guide. Is
anyone willing to fulfill a mentor-type role for this? I think it's great to
have people interested in improving this guide, so we should definitely
encourage this.

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia