    >> Including Contributor guide and openstackdocstheme?
    >
    > The contributor guide is one I hadn’t thought of. Would it make sense to
combine the doc contributor guide with the project team guide? We have some
sections in that other guide focused on other teams, like release and stable,
and if the docs are going to live in various places it may make sense to
consolidate the contribution guidelines. Just a thought.

    There're quite a few topics covered in the guide, please see
    http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ .

    This needs a bit of analysis IMHO on what's appropriate. I would love to
    see content moved over to the project team guide,

I think we can make this happen. But we’re definitely going to need some help.
That’s a lot of lifting and reviewing, as Andreas said, lots of content. It
would definitely make sense to merge the contributor guides though (

I would however ask that it is still linked from the docs.o.o page and a
redirect put in place asap. That guide is linked *everywhere*.