Note that I suggest not to consider 5th weeks because some months do not have 5th weeks.

With many thanks,

/Ian

Jeremy Stanley wrote on 11/9/2016 10:45 PM:
On 2016-11-09 13:34:34 +0900 (+0900), Ian Y. Choi wrote:
My understanding of *odd* weeks is the 1st and 3rd weeks in every month,
since we actually had training-guides meetings with such logistics a few
months ago.
[...]

So you skip 5th weeks when those happen? Or you have back-to-back
meeting weeks in those cases?

The way alternating weeks are usually interpreted (and handled in
the IRC meeting scheduling automation we have) is based on even or
odd ISO week numbers:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/yaml2ical/tree/README.rst?id=c29e042#n163

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date