Hello,

It sounded like a rough schedule would be helpful for people in the Infra
meeting today so I've gone ahead ans started work on one. You can see the
current iteration at https://ethercalc.openstack.org/cvro305izog2.

Our PTG week is split in two. The first two days will be taken up by the Infra
Helproom. If you are able to hang out in the room and help out the projects
that will be signing up on the ethercalc that would be great (I expect I will
be there the entire time). Then the last three days of the week will be spent
on infra specific hacking and conversations etc. For these days I've pencilled
in Zuul for the first half of our time because it is about half the total
number of topics proposed and some people working on Zuul will be leaving early
Friday. Then for the rest of the time I've penciled in rough topics based on
the categorization I did at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-rocky-ptg.

Please look this over and make sure it works for you. Let me know if there are
major issues and we will do our best to accommodate everyone.

You might also notice that Storyboard is not really on the schedule. More than
happy to have them and make sure they have electricity and caffeine. I just
wasn't sure when Zara and SotK and others would be around. Maybe the
storyboarders can add a note on the ethercalc for when they will be around so
that people interested in storyboarding can find the group?

Some other general PTG scheduling item that might interest you include the
board meeting on Monday and game night Thursday
(https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DUB_Game_Night).

Thank you,
Clark