I was going to grab a few more sessions but have a talk on Tuesday @3:55. If someone wants to take Horizon which is during the same time of the talk, I can cover an earlier session.

On 10/17/2016 01:22 AM, Tom Fifield wrote:
On 17/10/16 14:17, John Dickinson wrote:
I'm happy to moderate the Swift session, but I cannot make it at 3:05. If it's switched with a session in the earlier slot (2:15), then I'll be happy to lead that one. If not, I may be able to find another moderator, but I won't be able to be there.

Done & Done! Thanks John :)

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/17353/ops-swift-feedback

--John