I have an additional item. I would like to gauge interest in an informal gathering for drinks for those attending Supercomputing 2016 in Salt Lake City. The proposed date is Monday, 14 November beginning at 7:00 PM. Please reply, either to the list or to me directly at trand...@lanl.gov, if you're interested.