Someone pointed out that I misread the SC schedule and the opening reception is Monday at 19:00. Disregard...

On 10/17/2016 11:59 AM, Tim Randles wrote:
I have an additional item.  I would like to gauge interest in an
informal gathering for drinks for those attending Supercomputing 2016 in
Salt Lake City.  The proposed date is Monday, 14 November beginning at
7:00 PM.  Please reply, either to the list or to me directly at, if you're interested.