Hi David,

Can you talk a bit about how you intend to share the results and/or data from
the survey?

Thanks,

Piet

On 10/18/16, 9:48 AM, "David Moreau Simard" <d...@redhat.com> wrote:

    Hi openstack-operators,

    We're currently gathering feedback from RDO users and operators with
    the help of a very small and anonymous survey [1].

    It's not very in-depth as we value your time and we all know filling
    surveys is boring but it'd be very valuable to us.

    If you'd like to chat RDO more in details at the upcoming OpenStack
    summit: what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong or even if you
    have questions about either starting to use it or how to get
    involved...
    Feel free to get in touch with me or join us at the RDO community meetup
[2].

    Thanks !

    [1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2016-October/msg00128.html
    [2]: