Hi Pieter,

We are planning on doing a post on the RDO blog [1] of the aggregated
(further anonymized if necessary) data once the survey is closed.
The last question where we ask for your contact information will
obviously not be published.

[1]: https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]