On 08/14/2018 10:33 AM, Tobias Urdin wrote:

My goal is that we will be able to swap to Storyboard during the Stein cycle but
considering that we have a low activity on
bugs my opinion is that we could do this swap very easily anything soon as long
as everybody is in favor of it.

Please let me know what you think about moving to Storyboard?

Not a puppet dev, but am currently using Storyboard.

One of the things we've run into is that there is no way to attach log files for bug reports to a story. There's an open story on this[1] but it's not assigned to anyone.

Chris

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003071