On 15/08/18 10:43 -0600, Chris Friesen wrote:
On 08/14/2018 10:33 AM, Tobias Urdin wrote:

My goal is that we will be able to swap to Storyboard during the Stein cycle but
considering that we have a low activity on
bugs my opinion is that we could do this swap very easily anything soon as long
as everybody is in favor of it.

Please let me know what you think about moving to Storyboard?

Not a puppet dev, but am currently using Storyboard.

One of the things we've run into is that there is no way to attach log files for bug reports to a story. There's an open story on this[1] but it's not assigned to anyone.

Yeah, given that gerrit logs are ephemeral and given that users often don't have the savvy to cut and paste exactly the right log fragments for their issues I think this is a pretty big deal. When I triage bugs I often ask for logs to be uploaded. This may be less of a big deal for puppet than for projects like manila or cinder where there are a set of ongoing services in a custom configuration and there's no often no clear way for the bug triager to set up a reproducer.

We're waiting on resolution of [1] before moving ahead with Storyboard for manila.

-- Tom

Chris

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003071