It's been a bit over a week since I started this thread. So far we've
agreed that running the test suite is too slow, mostly because there
are too many things in there that aren't unit tests.

We've also discussed my fake db implementation at length. I think
we've generally agreed that it isn't completely insane, so that's
moving along nicely.

Duncan has taken the first steps needed to split the test suite into
unit tests and everything else:

   https://review.openstack.org/#change,1879

Just one more core +1 needed. Will someone beat me to it? Only time
will tell :) Thanks, Duncan!

Anything else around unit testing anyone wants to get into The Great
Big Plan[tm]?

--
Soren Hansen        | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer    | http://www.ubuntu.com/