Is there any interest in adding unittest2 to the test dependencies for
openstack projects?  I have found its enhanced assertions and 'with
self.assertRaises' very useful in writing tests.  I see there have been past
bugs that mentioned unittest2, and am wondering if the reasons for not adopting
it still stand.

Separately, is the use of mox open to discussion?  mock was recently added as a
dependency to quantum to perform library patching, which isn't supported by mox
as far as I know.  The ability to do non-replay mocking is another useful
feature of mock.  I'm not suggesting that mox be replaced, but am wondering if
mock could be an additional dependency and used when the functionality provided
by mox falls short.

Thanks,

Maru