From: openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace....@lists.launchpad.net
[openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace....@lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of
sarath zacharia [sarathzacha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:48 AM
To: Nagaraju Bingi
Cc: openstack@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Where to add the performance increasing method in
openstack

Hi
          Yes , We are monitoring the loads on the instances in each node and
         node have less load

Regards ,

Sarath Zacharia

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Nagaraju Bingi
<nagaraju_bi...@persistent.co.in<mailto:nagaraju_bi...@persistent.co.in>> wrote:
Hi,

Do you mean that your program would monitor the Openstack Instances and check
the performance and load of nodes according to the number of different
application running in each instance?
Your program will tell you that which Instance is the best suitable to deploy
your new application.

Please let me know if I understood correctly.

Regards,
Nagaraju B