How integrated is the network target support for zfs on freebsd? One
of the most compelling features (IMHO) of ZFS on illumos is the whole
comstar stack. On the zfs linux port at least, there are just
integration hooks out to the standard linux methods (kernel-nfs, etc)
for nfs, iscsi, etc.

I'm really interested to hear how this goes on FreeBSD. I've been
playing with zfs on linux as well, but the results haven't been so
good for me.
 -nld