Brian Waldon wrote:
> On Jul 3, 2012, at 5:21 PM, Monty Taylor wrote:
>> At the g summit, we'd tell everyone where the next summit is:
>> At the g summit, we'd vote and announce the name of h
>> We wouldn't have to spend half the cycle saying "h, or whatever" when we
>> mean "we're going to defer that crazy idea until next time"
>> I wouldn't have had to use the letter g by itself twice just above here.
>
> Fantastic idea.
>
> I haven't been involved in choosing the next location, so I'm not sure how
> hard it would be to choose it that far in advance. Maybe somebody can comment
> on how doable this is?

It's definitely doable (and desirable). Actually that's the plan for the
next one: close the date and location deal before the summit so that we
can announce the next one during the summit itself.

So we would definitely vote in person (like we did for Cactus at the
Bexar summit), so much funnier than a Launchpad poll.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack