Hi,

I proudly present my OpenStack Folsom Install Guide.
It's simple, easy to use and most of all well tested.

I am counting our your feedback to enhance my work and contribute it to the OpenStack Eco System.

Direct access to the guide: OpenStack Folsom Install Guide <https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/blob/master/OpenStack_Folsom_Install_Guide_WebVersion.rst> Direct access to the git repository: OpenStack Folsom Install Guide reposiroty <https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide>

Best regards.