On 10/10/2012 05:27 AM, Skible OpenStack wrote:
Le 10/10/2012 11:23, Alan Pevec a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Skible OpenStack
<skible.openst...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am counting on our your feedback to enhance my work and contribute it to
the OpenStack Eco System.
I wonder about https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/tree/master/Scripts
which say:
# Mainly inspired by
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/tools/sample_data.sh

Why not submit that as an improvement to Keystone?
I'd like to propose consolidation of all keystone initialization
scripts around (Keyston's sample_data.sh, Devstack's keystone_data.sh,
scripts like yours) and  move to Lorin's YAML config (see
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg17204.html)
I'm just not sure yet if additional dependency on YAML is worth it.

Cheers,
Alan
Hi Alan,

That's a very good idea. I personally prefer scripting over YAML since it is simpler and easier to use. devstack's script is way fat to me, it adds things i don't need so i had put it on a diet to come out with a much simpler and easier script.

I will see how i can submit my work to keystone people.

As you would submite anything, of course: Open a bug on launchpad, describe the problem, and then submit a patch, with

Bug <id>

 in the commit message.  We'll see it.