As for statgen, I think that¹s just a temp repo, it'd be nice to have the
end result of this be a library that provides somewhat generic metrics and
plugins and such so that stacktech could use the outputs of it, ceilometer
could the outputs and other systems could use the outputs (where an output
goes would be configurable so that each system can configure its outputs
as the operator desires, ie I want my MONITOR metrics to go to MQ in
ceilomter and stacktech consumable formats, or to files or to...).

I think when this gets going we should have some repo/project name that
goes on stackforge so that even while this is being developed it can go
through the normal review process and such (and not in someones special
github repo). But we have to start somewhere, something we can discuss as
to what a good solution is @ the meeting.

-Josh

>>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/grizzly-common-instrumentation