Good morning,

Perhaps I have not explained properly…. I have different IBM arrays whose disks
are disks of different speeds… and wanted to have the possibility of
provisioning vm on different speed storages for example…. Could this be
possible??… I'm using XCP (1.5, 1.1 and 1.6 versions so I could test it in all
of them)… Anne the link you provided me, although has important information…
does not answer my question… Sorry…

Best regards,