Hi all -- I am having the same problem with this repo too --

Executing the Nova command (see page 51 of guide OpenStack Install and Deploy Manual - Red Hat Ubuntu - Sep 26, 2012) (nova image-list) and Horizon (server error) fails.

In addition I am/was getting that the public keys were missing for SQLAlchemy with most commands giving a warning and/or debug message.

My system:
Ubuntu 12.10 64bit 32 cores
clean install of Ubuntu using new Folsom install guide(s) -
Trying to now use new guide:

        https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide

Hopefully this will allow me to make a working Folsom Installation.

I think the repo below is flawed some how, and I have taken it out of my configuration and am starting from scratch using the git repo directly.

I also think that we need a new clean quantel ?spelling? repo for 12.10 and Folsom with all of the correct private/public keys of all of the Folsom components.... this, in my opinion, would clean up a lot of the issues. I guess, take a breath and collect what is working from time to time to then move forward with a more solid foundation...

Regards