Hey guys,
  Have you ever set up the OpenStack environment with the offical install
documentation [1],I failed at the environment setup step, and this is the
command and output:

*command: *
add-apt-repository cloud-archive:newton
*output:*
'newton': not a valid cloud-archive name.
Must be one of ['folsom', 'folsom-proposed', 'grizzly', 'grizzly-proposed',
'havana', 'havana-proposed', 'icehouse', 'icehouse-proposed', 'juno',
'juno-proposed', 'kilo', 'kilo-proposed', 'liberty', 'liberty-proposed',
'mitaka', 'mitaka-proposed', 'tools', 'tools-proposed']

Does this mean the Newton version is not yet ready or I missed something?
please help me with this issue, Any comment is welcomed, Thanks a lot!

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/newton/install-guide-ubuntu/environment-packages.html