Op dinsdag 31 maart 2015 15:12:53 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
> Op dinsdag 31 maart 2015 01:09:48 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
> > Op maandag 30 maart 2015 23:27:19 schreef Dirk Müller:
> > > Hi Freek,
> > > Please try again (Build 285 or newer). I've not been able to test
> > > ethernet yet as I don't have ethernet while having time for hacking
> > > the device, but it boots up properly for me on serial console and I
> > > can login. I can see the 1GB RAM, 4 CPUs and eth0 which is in dhcp
> > > wait, so it doesn't look too bad.
> >
> > I used the one without a build number, which did not work. However the 285
> > did work and I could ssh into that system and configure things. Will
> > continue tomorrow. Thanks!!!
>
> I did a "shutdown -P now" and also "shutdown -r now", which left an
> unbootable system behind. So I had to start all over again.

Not only the shutdown left an unbootable system, also taking off the power and
plugging the power in does not start the system again.

I connected the device with a HDMI display. Starting with a freshly written SD
card shows some messages on the screen and finally 4 logos of Raspberry Pi
with underneath the message about the system and kernel and a login prompt on
tty1. Unplugging the power and plugging it in again, does not produce any
video output to the HDMI screen again.

Is there anyway I can help?

--
fr.gr.