Op dinsdag 31 maart 2015 21:12:53 schreef Dirk Müller:
> Hi Freek,
>
> > Not only the shutdown left an unbootable system, also taking off the power
> > and plugging the power in does not start the system again.
>
> yes, the kiwi firstboot somehow wrecks the firmware, so a 2nd boot
> fails. I currently think it is the resizing during initial boot, but
> it could be also something else..
>
> > Is there anyway I can help?
>
> Figure out what the bug is and how to fix it :-) I'm looking as
> astonished as you are. if you have any hint on what might go wrong,
> let me know.

I studied on the BOOT disk the file boot.script and found in the value for
bootargs the parameter disk=/dev/disk/by-id/mmc-00000_0x1537043d . I have the
feeling there should be -part? appended, where ? should be 2 or 3. Both root=
and resume= have -part3. respectively -part4 appended.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf