Am 07.10.2016 um 03:37 schrieb Tony Su:
> The boot process proceeds until unable to find a "config.txt" file.
> Knowing the file should actually have a capital "C" I renamed the file
> to "Config.txt"
> But with no different result.

FAT partitions ignore case, so both file names work.

> The following is a link to a photo image of stdout when boot stops, is
> the same for both images

Thanks for this helpful info!

First, the output is cut off on the left side. You should edit
config.txt (the one on the FAT partition) to set the right overscan
settings for your monitor. Check the links in the file or the mailing
list archives.

What you are showing there is actually U-Boot output, so config.txt was
found just fine. U-Boot falls back to PXE booting for some reason and
doesn't find a pxelinux.cfg/default file, which is _very_ different from
a Raspberry Pi config.txt file. Please read carefully and always report
exact output.

What we really need to see is what it says earlier, before it attempts
network booting. Do you have a TTL UART adapter? Otherwise you'll need
to take some more pictures. Does it ever show a GRUB menu? Anything
after the ~3 second U-Boot timeout can be relevant.

I found a place that actually has Pi Zero on stock and hope to receive
one soon.

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
To contact the owner, e-mail: