Am 12.09.2016 um 02:22 schrieb Andreas Färber:
> Hello,
>
> Here's a quick heads-up about some cleanups I've been doing for our Kiwi
> images. The relationships of the images have been slightly tweaked [...].
>
> Rough overview over the new _link relations (E20, LXQT, XFCE left out):

Update:

openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS
|`- openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS-raspberrypi
|`- home:a_faerber:branches:openSUSE:Factory:ARM/JeOS-raspberrypi2
|`- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:HEAD/JeOS
|    `- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:HEAD/JeOS-raspberrypi3
|`- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi/JeOS-raspberrypi
|`- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi2/JeOS-raspberrypi2
|   |`- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi2/JeOS-raspberrypi3
|   |   (previously a direct _link to openSUSE:Factory:ARM)
|    `- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi2:Staging/JeOS-raspberrypi2
|        `- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi2:Staging/JeOS-raspberrypi3
|           (previously a _link to devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi2)
 `- devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi3/JeOS-raspberrypi3_aarch64

In short: With the exception of my raspberrypi2 home branch and
raspberrypi3 Contrib:HEAD, both soon to be deleted, there is only one
JeOS link diff per project now. Once again this reduces the number of
projects to touch for conflict resolution.

Cheers,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)